25 June 2006

 

First Ever Guest Blog Post!!

My Friends Steve and Sue wanted to give their take on Japan. I wish to remind my readers that the commentary below may not reflect the opinions of Doshisha Days or of its founder.


Travelers to Japan, beware. Crazy monkeys and mayonnaise lurk around every corner. Keep Kendall close by to tell you which type of gelatinous bean paste product you are eating. Be sure to try the alcoholic green tea and the takoyaki. When singing karaoke, Tiffany is a hit, but Coldplay is not. Words every gaijin should know: atsui (it’s fucking hot here); tomodatchi (can be thrown around liberally); birru (will be drunk in mass quantities). Kendall, we love you long time. Domo arrigato gozaimasu!

I have been busy losing my mind, but hopefully I will resume a more punctual and frequent posting schedule. Thanks for reading. Posted by Picasa

Comments:
I believe that's biiru -- not birru. C'mon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?